Thursday, September 13, 2007

Lake Havasu



After crossing the Arizona state border, I headed south to Lake Hauvsu. At this point the van was really boiling – so I stopped at the state park by the lake and took a swim. I had the whole beach to myself. The water was bathwater warm – but still a short relief from the van.




After leaving the park – I headed to the big area attraction – Old London Bridge. Neat place.














After poking around some, I headed south along the lake for some great views.





After driving through Parker – I drove down to Route 10 to take into Phoenix. Not a hard drive – but rolling onto Phoenix after a 10 hour / 100 degrees + day – started to really catch up with me. I met my friend Alex at his workplace and then to his house to call it a [ hot hot ] long day.

No comments: