Sunday, September 16, 2007

A Jones Cousin



After a flyby at the Tempe IKEA Friday afternoon, I drove over to my cousin Mike’s and Julie’s house on the west side of Phoenix to stay for a few days. That evening, we headed over to my cousin Bob and Nicky’s new house for pizza and a swim.



Saturday morning we were up early at Mike and Julie’s for a garage sale / open house that they were hosting that morning at 6am. By the time the garage sale closed up at 9:30am, I was ready for another nap – so we jumped in the pool and then took a pre lunch nap. My cousin Tom came over for lunch with his sons Josh and Zachary. Zachary is 5 months old and quite the happy kid. I had a good time over stimulating Josh with the trusty Uncle tickle lasers.




We took a drive over to my cousin Mary and Marks house later that afternoon to continue the cousin house tour. We met up with Tom, Sheryl, Joe, Julie’s sister Samantha and Mary Ann Milo for dinner at a HUGE sports bar called Mc The place seriously could have worked as an indoor stadium. Afterwards it was off to the Tropicana Sports and Karaoke bar for some serious entertainment. I was urged to take a turn at the mike - but declined due to my chronic condition of no ability to sing along with the chronic inability to ever loosen up. But I took some good pictures.








No comments: