Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Trip to Connecticut.

Eric and I headed to Connecticut this weekend for a surprise birthday party. Friday night we stopped in to Owego to stay with my sister and her family. We got a chance to sit down and get Kristin and my niece officially into blogdom.




Saturday we headed out for Connecticut. My college roommate's 40th birthday was this weekend and her family was throwing an surprise party for her. The party was fun and it was good to catch up with Kim and her family.







































On our trip home and Saturday, we stopped off in Scranton PA to visit with my Aunt Catherine. She just moved into a new retirement home at Marywood University. Very nice place. She really likes her new space.






While we were in Scranton, we stopped to take some pictures of buildings I have always liked. These pictures are on the New Jersey Central Railroad freight terminal. I do not know how long it has been empty - but it is an awesome building. I think it has some masonry / settling problems but still....






No comments: