Sunday, March 19, 2006

39 years!


Eric came over early this weekend to help me celebrate my 39th birthday. I do not feel 39. [ Or at least - what i imagined 39 would be like...] Friday we caught up with my friend Tony and his boyfriend Martin. We went to India House for Dinner.. Vindaloo!! Yum Yum. Saturday Eric, my friend Zahra and i spent part of the day bopping around town. We ended up going to a store called ReHouse that sells parts from demolished houses. I was getting ideas for the pending remodel of my bathrooms. I have this idea of using a double hung window as a vanity. Eric took me out for dinner at 2Vine here in Rochester. It was pretty good [ but a little loud..] Afterwards we headed to bar night at the Bachelor Forum to hang out with some friends. It was Country Western Night. I am not the biggest Country Music fan [ i do like Mark Willis and Chris Cagle]- but the hats are swell! Our friend Gerry [ who is always armed with a camera] caught us in pixels for the evening.



A very nice birthday indeed!

2 comments:

Bougie Black Boy said...

Nice blog. Found this randomly. Also love the mardi gras pics. Seems like y'all had a great time. Love the costomes, btw.

Zahra said...

Hot, hot! I feel a Brokeback Mountain reference coming on...