Monday, May 01, 2006


Almost Time...



The warm weather is coming and Chilipepper wants out of the garage! I am always tempted to get the van out early - but as usual it is in need of some maintenance. Some day i would like to go to EveryBus in North Carolina. But it is always just a little early of the warm weather up here in the North. After some consultation with my Vanagon people - it appears the van suffered from "Vanagon Syndrome". The fix is not difficult, I am just not sure if it is the sole ailment. So I will start poking around the engine warm up mechanisms as well. Oh yeah - the front wheel bearing started squeaking too.. so the big front end brake project I have been procrastinating on will also need to be done. Rotors, calipers, pads, hoses and bearings. I am ordering the parts now for my Memorial Day Maintenance weekend. Soon to be on the road again.. [ hopefully..]

No comments: