Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas morning, my brother Jim, his daughter Grace and my father came over to my sister Kristins house with gifts and we sat down with Kristin and Mark and my nieces Carolyn, Anna and nephew James to unwrap gifts. I always am the event cameraman, and never hesitate to add commentary to the video tape regarding gifts [ Especially if they involve Barbie in any way..] Right after lunch, Eric and I headed back to Syracuse to his folks house to celebrate Christmas with his family. His older brother John and his wife were in town with their newborn [May?] son Noah. What a hoot! A very happy baby. I pulled all the standard uncle-overstimulation-moves on him and he seemed very entertained. [definitely a keeper in my book....] After dinner Eric and I headed out to a hotel nearby. We actually did not make it out of the driveway at first. I left the stereo in the vanagon on the day before when we parked it [doh!] and it would not start. So after a jump - we headed over to the hotel. Eric reserved a jacuzzi suite! woo! woo! A nice way to finish Christmas day

No comments: