Saturday, February 21, 2009

Reunited.


Last week I blogged regarding a lost song from childhood, convinced that due to obscurity - it was lost forever. BUT NOT TRUE. I often forget that this blog can, and is read on occasion by a unknown visitors from cyberspace. Apparently, while doing a lyric search, my new dear friend Jo - stumbled across my blog and the small snippet of lyrics i had typed from my distant memory...

And what-do-you-know - JO correctly identified this missing song and provided a link for me to purchase it on iTunes! It now happily sits in my collection and I have forwarded it to family members to share in the reunion joy. Eric quickly found a rather colorful gentleman from Ontario - who is also a fan of the song and decided to prove it on YouTube.

Enjoy! I am and so is this guy.


4 comments:

kristin said...

AAHHHHHHAAA! I STILl love this song!! And the funny thing is I know all the words!! One problem though...I keep waiting for her to say "hanging,,,hang...hangin...hangin..hangin..." OUR version is BETTER!!
Kristin

jimmy said...

It was on itunes???

You guys beat the tar out of that one...best buy for you M&D ever made...you played that thing night and day for a year or two...we had a lot of fun playing the jackson five at 78 speed...we had a spastic dance that went along ith it.

jimmy said...

A lovely italian lass (Cathy)left a comment on the myers blog about wanting some help with hers...anybody have a clue as to WTH that is all about?

If she is willing to fly me over I guess I could try to help??

She said thanks for the link?? Who sent it???

Anonymous said...

That video is so weird. All those driveways and only ONE person dancing? Not like Ontario at all.