Monday, January 28, 2008

Detroit Road trip 2008
































This year marked our 11th year trekking out to Ann Arbor for the annual Detroit Auto show. Our yearly hosts David and Victor pulled out the red carpet for us once again on Brookside drive for a very fun [ if not a bit rushed..] weekend. This year we had a smaller group with the veterans Brian G and myself accompanied by my friends Joe B and Greg W for their first auto show trip.
Aside from the auto show, we made stops at a few Ann Arbor night spots - Necto and Aut Bar, along with a weekend wrap up at Gandydancer's for a awesome Sunday brunch before our trek back to Western New York. The auto show trip always times up perfectly with the coldest weekend of the region and this year was frosty as always. I tell people I have no concept of Eastern Michigan outside of cold and snow. Some day I will make it back for a summer trip.

No comments: