Sunday, December 31, 2006


Holidays Around the state


Eric and i spent the night of the 23rd with my roommate gabby in Rochester. I cooked pork loin and a big dinner and we exchanged gifts. Much fun. Eric gave me the digital camera i asked for. Its a Kodak Digital camera with some unique time lapse features. I plan to have to some fun with that. Christmas Eve, We headed over to Eric's Folks house in Syracuse to have dinner with his extended family. A very nice time and lots of food! We headed to Owego to my sister's on Christmas day. After dinner, my nieces and nephews unwrapped the wristwatch walkie talkies we bought for them and proceeded to start running around the house. It was great. A very nice holiday. Eric headed back to Syracuse the next day for work and Kristin and I headed down with her kids to see Aunt Catherine.

No comments: