Saturday, February 09, 2013

Holidays in Syracuse



Well...another photo finish as always.  Eric always reminds me in the fall as i start another project for the party that i need to leave time for party prep.  And as always ..event conspire against me and we end up running around like crazy as the party date approaches.   I will be posting more about our projects later.  The party was as always a great time to see friends, family and neighbors.







Notes for next year!  Bartender!  Pre cooking!  Actual playlist for disco!

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Thank you for the information and recommendations about Burning Man. Do you have any other experience with the Kodiak Canvas Tent product line?

Anonymous said...

No personal experience. Camper I met from Ann Arbor spoke very positively of the tent. I had previously dismissed ALL tents as unsuitable