Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I Like Candy





Our friends Kara and Mitch lefts us a goodie duffle after our party. Who knew they made such big bags of Swedish fish? The problem with me [ most Americans??] is I consider the quantity presented to be a single serving....... Like the Pringle cans that contain 10[?] servings.

Yeah right....

5 oz or 5lbs - a half finished bag of candy anything represents a rip in the very fabric of Space Time and it seems like it is always my job to fix it.

Thankfully for my pancreas, i shipped off the Swedish fish bag with my sister and father for their trip to Florida. That left just the gummy starburst bag to take care of. And i did.

Reality as we know it is safe again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recognize the sideburns in that photo!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but we couldn't finish them. The bag is sitting in the back seat of the Passat and waiting for you to eat on the return trip. It was like having you with us!!
Your sister