Thursday, December 06, 2007

Thank you for Internet Radio

I rarely listen to the radio anymore. Several years back I got annoyed listening to bad /stupid music that a DJ kept telling me was popular. I figured I was getting old. Then the Payola scandals dropped - and it appeared that actually Nobody liked the songs - the DJs were just playing them for Football tickets and Plasma TV gifts from the record companies. Apparently if you play a song [ bad or good] and tell everyone that other people like it - you sell records.

Go Figure - so read about what I like..





I have been listening to a really good couple of Chillout mixes on my iTunes the past 3 days. Best of all - they are free for download - no stealing required! They are available through Cardamar Music. I have bought several of their albums in the past 2 years - including one by S. Zeilenga


Di.FM plays mixes by their artists all the time. THANK GOD FOR INTERNET RADIO!

So go download these!

- and buy these!

and tell the DJ's you LOVE THEM

No comments: