Monday, May 14, 2007

Stuff













Trying to clean out the house these days. You look at some of the items that tend to collect behind your back. I just wonder what is waiting for me in the rest of the house .... This is a sample of what I pulled out of my stereo cabinet as I started packing the DVD's, Cd's and stereo equipment [ which did not include a cassette deck btw....]












Tape recorder i used for thesis interviews [1995] Sony walkman from RIT [1993]












Instructions on how to use my washer [2000]












Mixed Tapes. [1978 - 1997] The Maxell in the front is the pioneer of mixed tapes. My brother made in in 1978 by recording songs off the radio. It also contains many ballads and dramatic performances from when I got a tape recorder for Christmas in 1978. I promised some old classmates that the recordings WILL make it to mp3 eventually.












Kodak Camera [ 1992] with a half used roll of film on it












Gabe was helping me by holding down the couch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey