Monday, February 12, 2007

Bathroom begins

Well, I said I would start the bathroom in July. Then it got pushed to the fall. Then "after christmas" and then finally "definately January". So, with that said, Gabe and i started the bathroom Sunday. Here are the before pics






Gabe took out the vanity on Sunday afternoon and then I started demolition this morning. The goal is to remove the old shower stall, part of the wall and the floor [ which I know is water damaged.] It is completely apparent that the orginal install of the bathroom cost approximately $7 and was installed by Bozo himself.











But the poor installation did speed the demolition. Tomorrow I will be removing the toilet, the shower base [ and whatever floor is left underneath it...] and the remaining floor down to the joists. fun fun.

1 comment:

cprato said...

Nice destruction work Mot!